We hold regular consultations in both Dublin and Cork offering a selection of preconception planning, fertility trouble-shooting and IVF support services for which our London clinic is famous.
If you’re thinking about IVF, or about to embark on IVF, then we’d love to invite you to our free open evening.
Our next open evenings take place on
- Tuesday 20th June
- Tuesday 4th July
- Tuesday 1st August
Our results speak for themselves. Many of our clients come to us having had failed IVF cycles elsewhere. We are specialists in why IVF fails, and consider the role of the immune system, with Dr Ndukwe being a world leader in the field of reproductive immunology, and many of those clients go on to achieve a pregnancy with us.
At the Zita West Clinic, we take a unique holistic approach to IVF that combines:
- An individualised personalised plan appropriate to your circumstances
- Preparation in the lead up to IVF
- Support going through IVF
- An assessment of your nutrition, lifestyle, and psychological/emotional aspects, all of which can impact on your chances of a successful IVF cycle.
During the Open Evening
We will talk you through what you can do to prepare for IVF success on EVERY level, not just the medical level, and how a plan of action covering every aspect of your health and well-being can help to optimise your chances of conception and pregnancy, including:
- What to expect from an IVF cycle
- Our unique approach to IVF
- How lifestyle, nutrition and psychological factors can impact on success
- How to manage your mind-set for IVF success
- Why IVF fails and what can be done
- Simple steps you can take to increase your chances of successful IVF
“When a couple or a woman comes to see me they are looking for answer to their questions and welcome our holistic approach that they are unlikely to have come across previously. They want a plan of action and to feel more in control and, through our assessment of their lifestyle, diet, nutrition and mind-set, we develop a plan that gives them back that feeling as well as ensuring they give themselves the best chance of succeeding.” Zita West
The Zita West Fertility Clinic, 37 Manchester Street, London W1U 7LJ
Increasingly at the Zita West Clinic we are seeing more and more women who are deciding to have a baby on their own and are a little lost as to how to go about it. It isn’t always easy when there are so many factors to consider. The aim of the evening’s talk is to give an overview of what’s involved at every step of the process, including:
* Discussion of the treatment options available eg IUI and IVF
* Investigations and fertility tests you may need
* How to choose a donor
* The legal aspects
* Implications counselling: what you need to think about and the support you may need
* Mind/body/spirit; how to prepare mentally, nutritionally and psychologically
The Zita West Clinic takes a unique holistic approach to every woman’s fertility. Our success comes from providing women with the best support, help and advice so that your journey into motherhood can be positive and empowering.
The free evening will be from 6.30pm and presented by Terri Morgan-Collins, our Lead Fertility Nurse and Practice Manager
If you are interested in coming along to our FREE Open Evening and learning more about what’s involved in achieving motherhood as a single woman please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 224 0017. Spaces are limited.
Date To Be Confirmed
Fertility Clinic Services
Products to Help You
The Zita West Acupuncture Network Directory
Your shopping basket
New Clients: 0207 224 0017
Existing Clients: 020 7224 0017