Unexplained Fertility Issues
It is estimated that 50% of couples that end up with IVF have a diagnosis of unexplained fertility and we like to answer the questions you have as to why. We explore every aspect before a couple embarks on IVF, and we believe a lot of couples in this category with no underlying medical conditions would benefit from mind/body approaches.
A diagnosis of unexplained infertility doesn’t mean that you can’t get pregnant: it means that a cause hasn’t been found as to why you are not pregnant yet. However, this uncertainty is the hardest part to deal with, especially when you feel that you are doing everything that you can. It’s likely though that there are more steps you can take:
- Not only reviewing medical tests you have had done but also considering further blood tests to look at any underlying factors.
- We strongly believe in a mind/body approach and our clients find this extremely valuable. One of the questions we ask is, “Why do you think that you are not getting pregnant?” Often we find emotional blocks that we can explore through therapies such as hypnotherapy and our “Manage your Mind” programme.
- Reviewing your diet, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Acupuncture which often forms part of our approach to fertility issues due to the benefits it brings for those seeking to become pregnant.
“Fertility is a whole body event not just something that happens in the fallopian tubes” Zita West
By looking at all of the whole body’s systems you can help get the balance back and begin to feel like you are taking back control.
Share this page
- We’re giving away 10 FREE tickets to The Fertility Show
- Can hypnotherapy work for fertility? Zita meets Maureen Kiely, our senior clinical hypnotherapist
- Book your one to one appointment with Zita
- Under The Microscope: How We Choose An Embryo For IVF
- After 3 failed IVF cycles, my dream to have a second child is over
Fertility Clinic Services
Products to Help You
The Zita West Acupuncture Network Directory
Your shopping basket
New Clients: 0207 224 0017
Existing Clients: 020 7224 0017