This week on the blog we’re bringing you something different, but equally as exciting.
We are offering our lovely loyal readers the chance to win tickets to The Fertility Show in London on November 4th – 5th. We have 10 tickets up for grabs.
Whether you’re looking to start a family, or if you’re having difficulty conceiving for a second or third time, The Fertility Show will give you all the tools you need to make informed decisions about the options available to you to become a parent. This is a unique environment to meet leading fertility experts, seek advice and support, and get reliable and trusted information all under one roof.
Below are some of the main reasons to visit the show…
- You’ve just started trying for a baby.
- You are considering IVF.
- You are finding it difficult to get pregnant.
- You’ve heard that overseas clinics offer alternatives.
- You’re interested in adoption and fostering.
- You want to know more about the options for the LGBT community.
- You want to find out more about egg and sperm donation.
- You want to find out more about surrogacy.
- You want to find out about new ivf techniques.
- You want to find out more about treatment abroad?
- You want to find out what alternatives are available?
- You want to know what treatment is available on the nhs?
- You want to know how fertile you are?
Plus, I will be speaking at two seminars on the Saturday: Preparing for IVF at 10.30am and How To Get Pregnant (and to have the best possible pregnancy) at 12.30am.
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets (and for T&Cs), click here to enter.