When it comes to making babies, it pays to prepare
Trying to get pregnant?
So many of the couples we see have lost their sense of direction and don’t feel that they have control over what is happening. Dealing with uncertainty is often the hardest factor when it comes to trying for baby naturally or going through IVF.
At the Zita West fertility clinic, we believe that fertility is a whole body event and many factors contribute to getting pregnant.
What sets us aside from other fertility clinics is that we assess all of the factors that can impact on success and believe that every couple is different – you cannot have a one-size fits all approach with fertility.
The programme we have developed is highly individualised. We start with getting to know you, your lifestyle, your nutrition and even your mindset so we can develop the right plan of action for you.
We know how busy you are and also the financial constraints that many couples are under, so we make it as easy as possible by providing you with the option to choose individual treatments or a complete package.
Our fertility plans are based on a personalised questionnaire and consultation which gives a good framework for you and us to assess the next steps. This is different from any medical consultation you may have had, as we will help you address many issues around lifestyle, diet, relationship, work-life balance, and even the emotions that may be affecting you. We make suggestions to help you which may involve the use of complementary therapies to support you and your body, such as nutritional adjustments, hypnotherapy, counselling and acupuncture.
You might be surprised at how significant a difference the right physical and emotional preparation, combined with the right medical tests and investigations (if necessary) can make.
We are proud of our
- Highly Personalised approach
- Relaxed and unhurried setting
- Tailored plan of action – because everyone is different
- Assessment and planning of all aspects of your life that can influence the outcome
- Cutting edge medical science combined with nutrition, lifestyle and stress management
Congratulations! If you are already pregnant, we’re here to coach you in how to have a happier and healthier pregnancy, not to mention a brighter and healthier baby too. More and more parents-to-be are learning to appreciate the difference that a proactive, managed approach to pregnancy can make for both mother and baby.
Whatever stage you are at, our expert team of doctors, midwives, counsellors and natural therapists, are here to provide a helping hand, every step of the way.
Share this page
- 5 Things To Consider When Dealing with Secondary Infertility
- Could these four things be hindering your chances of conception?
- 5 Tips For Surviving The Festive Season When You’re Trying To Conceive
- The most important thing is understanding the delays to fertility and looking back with no regrets
- Which supplements should you take during pregnancy?
Fertility Clinic Services
Products to Help You
The Zita West Acupuncture Network Directory
Your shopping basket
New Clients: 0207 224 0017
Existing Clients: 020 7224 0017