Pregnakalm - Digestive Health for Pregnancy
£11.99 Save £3.00
Several changes occur during pregnancy and friendly bacteria can help to build your immunity, help enhance your vaginal health as well as support the child’s development of healthy balanced friendly gut bacteria, which, in turn, can promote healthy digestive function, reduce risk of certain digestive conditions and allergic diseases, and support healthy immune function.
We are starting to understand so much more about the role of the microbiota in pregnancy, as well as the role the gut microbiome has to play in your baby's future health and this friendly bacteria supplement suitable for daily use that has been specifically formulated to support you and your baby before and during pregnancy.
- 4 billion friendly bacteria per sachet
- Strains studied and proven for pregnant women
- With added natural fibre
- 1 month's supply from 30 sachets
- Suitable for vegans
Who is it for?
Zita West Pregnakalm is a friendly bacteria supplement suitable for daily use, specifically formulated to support you and your baby before and during pregnancy. Each sachet contains 4 billion friendly bacteria from 3 strains proven for pregnant women:
Lactobacillus acidophilus BIFOLACTM5
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BIFOLACTM12
Lactobacillus rhamnosus BIFOLACTMGG
Suitable for daily use for women before and during pregnancy.
- Take 1 sachet daily with food
- The sachet can be sprinkled over cold food or mix with cold water, juice or milk If mixing with a drink, take after a meal or snack
For best results if taking with antibiotics:
- Take 1 sachet daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after taking your antibiotics
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, continue taking 1 sachet daily
Each sachet of Pregnakalm contains: Maltodextrin, Maize starch, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus acidophilus BIFOLACTM5, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BIFOLACTM12 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus BIFOLACTMGG.
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication.
A word from Zita: "For so many women I look after, the excitement of a positive pregnancy test is fantastic....
ArticleWhy massage is important during pregnancy, labour and postpartum. The Zita West Back Ease Massage Oil is an absolute essential...