IVF Open Evenings at our London Clinic
If you’re thinking about IVF, or about to embark on IVF, then we’d love to invite you to one of the regular free open evenings at our central London clinic.
The next open evening at our London clinic takes place on:
- Tuesday 14th August – 6:15pm
Our results speak for themselves. Many of our clients come to us having had failed IVF cycles elsewhere. We are specialists in why IVF fails, and consider the role of the immune system, with Dr Ndukwe being a world leader in the field of reproductive immunology, and many of those clients go on to achieve a pregnancy with us.
At the Zita West Clinic, we take a uniquely comprehensive approach to IVF that combines:
- An individualised personalised plan appropriate to your circumstances
- Preparation in the lead up to IVF
- Support going through IVF
- An assessment of your nutrition, lifestyle, and psychological/emotional aspects, all of which can impact on your chances of a successful IVF cycle.
During the Open Evening
We will talk you through what you can do to prepare for IVF success on EVERY level, not just the medical level, and how a plan of action covering every aspect of your health and well-being can help to optimise your chances of conception and pregnancy, including:
- What to expect from an IVF cycle
- Our unique approach to IVF
- How lifestyle, nutrition and psychological factors can impact on success
- How to manage your mind-set for IVF success
- Why IVF fails and what can be done
- Simple steps you can take to increase your chances of successful IVF
“When a couple or a woman comes to see me they are looking for answer to their questions and welcome our holistic approach that they are unlikely to have come across previously. They want a plan of action and to feel more in control and, through our assessment of their lifestyle, diet, nutrition and mind-set, we develop a plan that gives them back that feeling as well as ensuring they give themselves the best chance of succeeding.” Zita West
The Zita West Fertility Clinic, 37 Manchester Street, London W1U 7LJ