Finding it difficult to get pregnant?
Our new clients often have a lot in common – they have lost direction, don’t have a plan of action and are in desperate need of advice, support and education, and to understand what are the next steps are.
It’s always hard when you are trying month after month for a baby, and it isn’t happening. In fact, it takes on average eight to twelve months to conceive and the good news is for most people, there is more an impatience to conceive than an inability to conceive.
Still, it’s important to look at the whole range of factors that might be affecting things across every aspect of your life. Our aim is always to help you get pregnant naturally but, even if you are going down the assisted route, we want you to know that you are looking at every issue, ticking every box, and looking outside the box too.
“You don’t have control over when you will get pregnant, but you do have control over the path you take. We help you to make a plan of action within a timeframe so you are proactive in the steps you take” Zita West
Our unique approach to fertility
We begin by looking at the basics, helped by your answers to our unique questionnaire. For example:
- Medical tests you have had done and also the ones that haven’t been done: these might include hormonal blood tests, micronutrient tests and fertility potential test
- Nutritional and lifestyle assessments of your diet, work life balance, your relationship; and also your knowledge and awareness of your own fertility
- Mind, body, emotional and psychological factors: for example stress levels and how you are managing them
All these factors can impact significantly on your ability to conceive and that is why we have one of the highest success rates in the country for difficult or complex fertility cases.
From assessing these factors we can develop a comprehensive plan of action, including appropriate therapies such as acupuncture or hypnotherapy, perhaps further medical tests, and within a time frame that will give you the confidence to carry on and comfort that you are moving forward.
Make an appointment with Zita West, Anita O’Neill or Jane Knight, all of whom have knowledge and experience of integrated and holistic approaches to fertility.
We take great pride when a couple leaves with renewed energy and optimism for the journey ahead.
Share this page
- The most important thing is understanding the delays to fertility and looking back with no regrets
- Which supplements should you take during pregnancy?
- We’re the number 1 clinic in London
- 9 Questions About |Fertility That Every Twenty-something Should Know The Answer To
- 5 Common Mistakes That Might Be Delaying Your Chances of Conception – And How To Avoid Them
Fertility Clinic Services
Products to Help You
The Zita West Acupuncture Network Directory
Your shopping basket
New Clients: 0207 224 0017
Existing Clients: 020 7224 0017