We are proud of our excellent results and we put these down to our unique, holistic approach to IVF which we believe is quite different from that of other, more traditional IVF centres.
Couples can come directly to see our doctors for IVF but we always suggest that they have an appointment with Zita, Anita or Jane first as we can come up with a holistic plan that looks at your nutrition, lifestyle and psychological/emotional aspects, all of which can impact on IVF success.
We excel in three areas:
- Firstly, our holistic approach to IVF. When you use our programme (which can be used individually or as a package) you are making sure that you are preparing in every way – nutritionally, emotionally, psychologically, and integrating it with the best of medical science. Our clients like this approach as IVF is very medicalised and the fact that we take time to look at all the other aspects of their nutrition and lifestyle that can impact on their chances of success gives them confidence that they have ‘ticked all the boxes’
- The second thing we excel in is helping and understanding why IVF fails. Our Medical Director, Dr George Ndukwe, world specialist in IVF failure and failed implantation consults with our clients and comes up with an individualised treatment plan.
- Finally, the third thing we excel in is the exceptional nursing team who clients really value, not only for their medical attention but also for their kindness, support and hand holding they give and this is reflected in the lovely emails we regularly receive from our clients.
We see so many women that have unsuccessful IVF cycles with other clinics who become pregnant with us using this unique approach.
How we do things differently:
1. 90 minute consultation
2. Optimisation of eggs and sperm through nutrition
3. Micromanage your cycle
4. Intensive care and handholding
5. Micronutrient testing
6. Kindness and support
7. Alternative therapies
8. Cutting edge medical science combined with nutrition, lifestyle and stress management
9. Assessment and planning of all aspects of your life that can influence the outcome
10. Relaxed and unhurried setting