From my extensive work with 1000’s of couples over the last 30 years, I have seen the impact poor nutrition can have on the fertility of both partners, a healthy pregnancy and on post-natal health for both mother and baby.
Whilst ideally we would get all the nutrients we need through our diets, I have developed a range of supplements for fertility, pregnancy and postnatal health based on latest research, and today I’m talking you through my 15 month fertility and pregnancy supplement range.
When I created the range my vision was to have a range of supplements that would take you from preconception, trying for a baby, through pregnancy and the postnatal period and beyond.
As usual here’s your cheat sheet below:
Fertility Supplements for women
- Vitafem: Vitafem is a premium multi-vitamin and multi-mineral supplement developed to help support fertility, redress nutritional imbalances and prepare the body for conception.
- Vitafem boost: Premium quality, antioxidant “booster” formulation, designed as a combination product for use alongside Vitafem or any other good quality mutivitamin and mineral supplement.
- Vital DHA: Vital DHA contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFA’s), plus a small amount of Zinc. It has been designed to help protect both partners’ DNA from oxidative damage during preconception as well as to support normal fertility and healthy sperm production.
Fertility Supplements for men
- Vitamen: Vitamen is specially formulated to help support male fertility and to help prepare the body for conception.
- Vitamen Boost: Premium quality, antioxidant “booster” formulation, specially designed for use as a combination product alongside Vitamen or any other good quality mutivitamin and mineral supplement.
- Vitamen Boost 2: Vitamen Boost 2 is a unique combination of Zinc and Selenium, plus Carnitine, Arginine and Lycopene developed in order to help provide key nutrients that support sperm count, motility and morphology.
- Vital Essence 1: Vital Essence 1 has been formulated to meet the needs of your body during weeks 1-12 of pregnancy.
- Vital Essence 2: Vital Essence 2 has been formulated to meet the needs of your body during weeks 13 – 28 of pregnancy.
- Vital Essence 3: Vital Essence 2 has been formulated to meet the needs of your body during weeks 28 – 40 weeks
- Revital Essence: Multivitamin and mineral supplement for postnatal and breast-feeding support
If you need help selecting the supplements that are right for you? Use our simple Online Nutritional Supplement Guide, put together by our Nutritionists that will help guide you. Click here to get started.
If you have a question about any of our products or an order you have made please contact 01280 707400 or email email@example.com