Mixed Seed Crackers
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 75g/2½oz/scant ⅔ cup sunflower seeds
- 150g/5½oz/1 cup flaxseeds
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 60g/2¼oz/½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 nori sheet, crumbled
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- juice of ½ lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment or a Teflex sheet.
2. Put the red pepper, sunflower seeds and flaxseeds in a food processor and process to break up. Add the remaining ingredients and process again to combine.
3. Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking tray. Shape into a rectangle and mark out 16 squares by gently scoring the surface with a knife. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on the baking tray, then break the rectangle into crackers by snapping along the scored lines.
Makes: 16 crackers • Preparation time: 10 minutes • Cooking time: 30 minutes
|Nutritional information per cracker:|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
Check out my Mackerel Paté here!
For centuries, various cultures have utilised Castor Oil Packs for their potential healing properties, including their possible positive impact on...
ArticleEmbarking on a fertility journey is a significant step, and understanding the various fertility drugs available is crucial. Below is...
ArticleThis PCOS Awareness Month, fertility expert Zita West is sharing her knowledge and expertise to help you enhance your fertility...