What’s in it?
- Provides l-carnitine, l-arginine, zinc, selenium and other key nutrients involved in sperm production, to provide extra support for sperm count, motility and morphology.
- Increasing zinc levels has been shown to improve the form, function and quality of sperm. Selenium deficiency has been linked to low sperm count, poor motility and mis-shapen sperm. Selenium protects sperm DNA from damaging free radicals. Studies suggest l-carnitine, l-arginine and lycopene may all support sperm quality.
Sperm quality is related to:
1. The total number of sperm cells produced (sperm count)
2. Their physical attributes (morphology)
3. Their ability to move properly once ejaculated (motility)
4. The integrity of DNA. Studies suggest that sperm counts have declined over the last few decades and that sperm motility, the volume of semen per ejaculate, and the number of normal cells carrying undamaged DNA have diminished over the same time-period.
Vitamen Boost 2 is a unique combination of Zinc and Selenium, plus Carnitine, Arginine and Lycopene developed in order to provide key nutrients that support sperm count, motility and morphology: Zinc: Increasing zinc levels has been shown to improve the form, function and quality of sperm. Selenium: Deficiency has been linked to low sperm count, poor motility and morphology and selenium protects sperm DNA from oxidative damage. Studies suggest that certain other nutrients (most particularly Arginine and Carnitine) may help support sperm count (Arginine) and sperm motility (Carnitine). Low intake of Lycopene is also associated with poor sperm quality and impaired fertility.*
The Vitamen Range consists of:
Vitamen – a premium multivitamin and mineral supplement specifically developed to include the most important nutrients required to support male reproduction
Vitamen Boost – an antioxidant formula for use alongside Vitamen to help protect sperm DNA from oxidative damage
Vitamen Boost 2 – an Amino Acid powder with Zinc and Selenium to provide important nutrients involved with sperm count, motility and morphology
We recommend Vitamen Boost 2 alongside Vitamen to men who would like extra support for sperm generally, and alongside both Vitamen and Vitamen Boost to men who would also like help in combatting the potential adverse effects of oxidative stress, the likelihood of which increases with age.
Save £10 if you purchase Vitamen, Vitamen Boost and Vitamen Boost 2 together
Directions for use
Mix one level teaspoon of powder with water or juice and take three times a day with food. Can be taken on its own but principally designed for use alongside Vitamen or any other good quality male multivitamin and mineral supplement for fertility and conception, and Vitamen Boost. Suitable for vegetarians. Free from artificial colours, preservatives and gluten. Non-GM. If under medical supervision seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product
*Statements in relation to the properties of Arginine, Carnitine and Lycopene and their effect on sperm health are considered to be exploratory science and are not approved under the European Health Claims Directive.
You may also like to download Zita’s FREE Guide to Boosting Fertility
Optional Automatic Re-ordering Service
For maximum efficacy and to bring your body back into nutritional balance supplements should be taken for 3 months or more.
Most of our products provide a 1 month supply so if you prefer we can send you a bottle or pack of whatever you initially ordered to reach you before your existing supply runs out. We will only charge your credit card for the new delivery once we have dispatched it and you can amend or cancel your order at any time.
To set up automatic reordering simply tick the box at checkout or call us on +44 (0)1280 707400.