Lactakalm - Digestive Health for Breastfeeding
A mother's milk has its own microbiome, these microbes are transferred to the baby when breastfeeding and can help support the development of their gut health. In some instances, this microbiome can become unbalanced and there is an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria. This can lead to breast pain and inflammation, making lactation difficult and in some cases, leading to the cessation of breastfeeding.
Lactakalm contains a strain of live bacteria which has been isolated from human breastmilk to support women during breastfeeding.
- Suitable for women during breastfeeding
- Each sachet provides 3 billion friendly bacteria
- Complements the natural bacteria in breastmilk
- Suitable for those on a lactose free diet
- Free from: Gluten, Lactose and GMO
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Who is it for?
What’s in it?
Each sachet of Lactakalm contains: Maltodextrin, Hereditum® Lactobacillus fermentum CECT 5716, Sucrose and Sodium Ascorbate.
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication.
ArticleThere is nothing more vital than a soothing cream for ‘down under’ post birth. This healing blend of essential oils...
ArticleGood nutrition after giving birth will help your body to heal and rebalance. A healthy diet is the most important...
Comfort Down Under – Postnatal Perineal CareThis healing blend of essential oils and plant extracts cools...
Baba West Navy Organic Cotton Towelling Postnatal Two-pieceWe've joined forces with Baba West to bring you a postnatal...
£60.00 Save £65.00
Revital Essence, Postnatal & Breastfeeding SupplementAfter you have given birth and if you have started...
Restore And Renew Lavender Bath Therapy OilThere’s nothing quite like sinking into the comforting and calming...