Super Berry Chia Pudding
Prepare this delicious, antioxidant-packed dish the night before to allow the chia seeds to swell and thicken the pudding. Chia seeds are a real superfood: packed with protein, omega-3 fats and soluble fibre, they provide plenty of slow-releasing energy to keep you fuelled all morning and help to avoid energy dips and cravings.
- 1 banana, chopped
- 125g/4½oz/heaped ¾ cup blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 200g/7oz/scant 1⅔ cups raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 250ml/9fl oz/1 cup semi-skimmed milk or milk alternative (such as coconut milk or almond milk)
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp acai berry powder (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until incorporated. Put the pudding in the fridge and let it soak overnight
- In the morning, serve the pudding topped with berries
Serves: 2 • Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus overnight soaking
|Nutritional information per serving:|
|of which sugars||27.9g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
Lots of couples these days want to take a proactive approach to planning their pregnancy. Take a look at our...
ArticlePeople often think that there isn’t anything that can be done to boost IVF success, but in our view one...
ArticleZita West Products and Probio7, two of the UK’s leading premium quality fertility and pregnancy supplement brands, are proud to...