Super Berry Chia Pudding
Prepare this delicious, antioxidant-packed dish the night before to allow the chia seeds to swell and thicken the pudding. Chia seeds are a real superfood: packed with protein, omega-3 fats and soluble fibre, they provide plenty of slow-releasing energy to keep you fuelled all morning and help to avoid energy dips and cravings.
- 1 banana, chopped
- 125g/4½oz/heaped ¾ cup blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 200g/7oz/scant 1⅔ cups raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 250ml/9fl oz/1 cup semi-skimmed milk or milk alternative (such as coconut milk or almond milk)
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp acai berry powder (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until incorporated. Put the pudding in the fridge and let it soak overnight
- In the morning, serve the pudding topped with berries
Serves: 2 • Preparation time: 5 minutes, plus overnight soaking
|Nutritional information per serving:|
|of which sugars||27.9g|
|of which saturates||2.4g|
This PCOS Awareness Month, fertility expert Zita West is sharing her knowledge and expertise to help you enhance your fertility...
ArticlePolycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is not just a condition that affects menstrual cycles or causes ovarian cysts; it can also...
ArticlePolycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a complex hormonal disorder that affects many women of reproductive age. One of the key...