Menceive – Friendly Bacteria Supplement for Sperm Health
Over the past few years, we have seen an increase in the number of men with low sperm counts. Recent research suggests that of the 1 in 4 couples who take longer than the average to conceive, the cause, in around 40% of cases, lies with the male partner. Other research has indicated that up to 80% of birth defects are caused by defective male sperm.
Menceive is a friendly bacteria supplement that has been specifically formulated to support healthy sperm motility. The 21-day course is designed to help reduce the load of gut bacteria that can trigger inflammation and impaired testicular function, as well as helping to increase testosterone and reproductive performance.
- 1 billion friendly bacteria per capsule
- Probiotic with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- 2 live strains of well researched bacteria to support sperm health
- 21-day course
- Suitable for vegans
Who is it for?
Zita West Menceive is a friendly bacteria supplement suitable for daily use, specifically formulated for men to support healthy sperm motility. Each capsule contains 1 billion friendly bacteria from 2 strains proven for men:
Bifidobacterium longum ES1 CECT 7347
Lactobacillus rhamnosus BPL15 CECT 8361
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with food.
- Avoid hot drinks and food immediately before and after taking. The contents can be sprinkled on cold food or mixed with a cold drink.
For best results if you are taking antibiotics
- Take 1 capsule daily, ideally with a meal 2-4 hours after you have taken your antibiotic
- For the 2 weeks after your antibiotic course has finished, take 1 capsule daily
What’s in it?
Each capsule of Memceive contains: Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (Capsule), Bifidobacterium longum ES1 CECT 7347, Lactobacillus rhamnosus BPL15 CECT 8361, Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate).
See ingredients listed above in BOLD.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Consult your healthcare professional before taking if you are under medical supervision, on medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Menceive improve sperm quality in men?
• Reduces the load of gut bacteria that trigger inflammation and impaired testicular function.
• It has a beneficial effect on testicular function through the modulation of immunity.
• Increases testosterone and reproductive performance
What is the mechanism of action of each component?
When should I take Menceive?
• You should take Menceive after the seminal analysis on the first visit.
• After 3 weeks of treatment, significant differences are obtained in the quality of the sperm.
• Improving mobility up to 6 times more.
While it is a known fact that male fertility issues related to low sperm parameters constitutes around 50% of couples experiencing fertility struggles, what is less well known is that research has shown that taking a daily friendly bacteria supplement can help to support healthy sperm motility.
ArticleIn this week’s episode of The Fertility Show, I am sharing with you the foods and supplements I recommend for...
ArticleEvidence suggests that men’s sperm counts around the world are declining. As well as low sperm count, there may be...
Vitamen Boost, Antioxidants for Male FertilityVitamen Boost contains antioxidants which neutralise damaging substances called ‘free...
Vitamen Boost 2, for Male FertilityVitamen Boost 2 is a unique combination of Zinc and...
Vitamen, Fertility Supplement for MenVitamen is specially formulated to help support male fertility and...
Vital DHA with Omega 3 for Fertility, Pregnancy and BreastfeedingVital DHA contains Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), plus...