- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 150g/5½oz/scant 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped pineapple
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp super-green powder, such as chlorella or spirulina (optional)
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 400ml/14fl oz/generous 1½ cups coconut water or cold green tea
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until thick and creamy. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 • Preparation time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional information per serving:|
|of which sugars||21g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Pregnancy is an exciting and life-changing experience, and the first trimester is a crucial period of development for your baby....
ArticleExercise and pregnancy go hand in hand for a healthy and safe pregnancy. Regular exercise can help to reduce the...
ArticleThe third trimester of pregnancy can be a time of great anticipation and joy for many expectant mums. However, the...