Within the programme of acupuncture we suggest sessions at various key times during the IVF process:
- In the lead up to your cycle
- Pre- and post-embryo transfer
- The Two-Week Wait
During the 2 week wait which is often an anxious time we offer women a very gentle treatment for stress and relaxation between days 7 and 10. These are very comforting sessions which help to support your body and relieve tension and anxiety whilst you await your pregnancy result.
Our National Network of Affiliated Acupuncturists
As well as our team at the clinic we have developed a national network of affiliated though independent acupuncturists who specialise in all aspects of female and male reproductive health.*
All our affiliates have received training in Zita’s unique holistic approach to achieving optimum reproductive health as well as the diagnostic processes and treatment protocols followed at our London clinic.
Same Day Booking Service. Please call our reception team and although availability cannot be guaranteed we will do everything possible to accommodate you.
- The most important thing is understanding the delays to fertility and looking back with no regrets
- Which supplements should you take during pregnancy?
- We’re the number 1 clinic in London
- 9 Questions About |Fertility That Every Twenty-something Should Know The Answer To
- 5 Common Mistakes That Might Be Delaying Your Chances of Conception – And How To Avoid Them
Fertility Clinic Services
Products to Help You
The Zita West Acupuncture Network Directory
Your shopping basket
New Clients: 0207 224 0017
Existing Clients: 020 7224 0017