Avocado Antioxidant Fruit Blend
Packed with healthy fats and plenty of vitamins, this delicious creamy shake will help protect the body from oxidative damage.
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp acai berry powder (optional)
- 250ml/9fl oz/1 cup pomegranate juice
- 150ml/5fl oz/scant ⅔ cup water or coconut water
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Add a little water if needed to thin. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 • Preparation time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional information per serving:|
|of which sugars||25.6g|
|of which saturates||2.1g|
We are often asked about the role digestive health can play when trying for a baby, so we wanted to highlight its importance when trying for a baby, whether naturally or going through IVF treatment.
ArticleWith an upset stomach or constipation being common complaints during pregnancy, the importance of increasing fibre intake during this time...
ArticleWell-known for its role in keeping the digestive system running smoothly, fibre is an important part of a healthy pregnancy diet....